A fun filled, spy themed day for the whole family at Three Village Historical Society. Visit with costumed docents, Anna Smith Strong, Abraham Woodhull and Benjamin Tallmadge.
Your ticket gets you access to :
- AUCTION, 12 pm – 5 pm: BID on memorabilia straight from AMC’s hit show, “TURN: Washington’s Spies” (bidding closes at 4:15pm)
- WALKING TOUR, 12 pm – 2 pm: Tri-Spy, Culper Spy Ring Walking Tour with local historian, Margo Arceri
- SPY THEMED ACTIVITIES, 12 pm – 4 pm: Costumed Spies leading Museum Tours, Book Signing with Children’s Book Author, Selene Castrovilla, Invisible Ink Demonstrations
- WALKING TOUR, 2 pm – 4 pm: Historical Walking Tour with Farmer and Revolutionary War Spy, Abraham Woodhull, played by TVHS Historian, Bev Tyler
- WINE, CHEESE & LIVE COLONIAL MUSIC, 3 pm – 5 pm: Complimentary Wine & Cheese served on the Three Village Historical Society Lawn with LIVE Colonial Music from The Three Village Chamber Players.
On Sunday, May 20, I’ll be signing books at the Bethpage Street Fair with LIAG: the Long Island Author’s Guild! Come check out our cool bookstore truck, and meet some of my fellow authors!