The long-anticipated release of my book trailer for MELT happened last week! Many thanks to all the bloggers and readers that helped to spread the word, and to JenHalliganPR for organizing the reveal.
Here are the top ten reasons why I love my trailer:
- It brings my story to visual life.
- It captures the essence of the characters’ attraction.
- I get to hear characters speaking lines from my book!
- It features Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Dorothy is reading The Girl Next Door in her bedroom.
- The guy is hot.
- There are different, layered segments. Makes for quite an emotional ride!
- The horrific part is set up so well! I really Joey’s voice trailing off at the very end…
- A teenager made this, proving that teens RULE!!!
- It’s a book trailer of my book!!! (Honestly, I would probably love it no matter what, but the way this was done blows me away.)
Created by Jacqueline Xerri
Let me know what you think!
Congratulations again to Jacqueline Xerri, the winner of my contest and creator of my trailer!!! You can check out her other work at: http://vimeo.com/jackiexerri. Readers, be sure to enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win a $25 gift card!